Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dream: Be The Salt.

29th of April 2017-

Dream : I had undertaken a written paper test. Then I was preparing to take a driving test.

Later on reflection (still in my dream), I was wondering why was I preparing to take a driving test when I already have a full Australian licence in Victoria?

This led me to feel really frustrated.

I am doing something again which I already have skills for.

Then I heard this impression in my spirit : 'Salt. Be salt'.

Then I woke up.

Upon waking, up I saw a message from my meetup co-host, CB. She had asked me what my plans for the day were.

I then understood what this dream meant.

The words 'Be the salt of this Earth' are the words of Christ himself from Matthew 5:13.

'If salt has lost its flavour, how can it be made salty again? It is good for nothing, and has to be thrown away.'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin