Sunday, May 21, 2017

Day of Epiphany

I had an epiphany on Friday.

In my sleep, I had a dream this morning with 4 yr old Hannah. We were both in special chairs in a car, but mine disappeared when I went out. In the end I had to build mine to sit in.

Upon waking up, I knew in my spirit that my dream was a sign to remind me to continue 'building' upon the vision I have, and not to lose hope. Later in the afternoon, when I was out at the mall, I had an unexpected direct enquiry from my daycare scheme.

I took it as a sign that it was the right time to head to Baby Bunting again. (I ended up putting in an order for three booster seats!)

 My epiphany is: I had my True Fitness Jaya gym membership settled just this week (after 3.5 years of inactivity) . I relentlessly had pursued the case for the last four months until their Singapore HQ gave me a solution to my problem. Praise the Lord!

 Next, I know that I am finally getting a solution with my daycare business.

 It has been a mentally challenging period of 'stretching me like a piece of pizza dough', but I'm learning from every moment. I have a feeling that once this part of my business is settled, one or two of the other things that I have been praying for will be coming to pass.

 The year may look dry, but when the rains come, it will be overflowing that the dams will break and can no longer contain them. Amen!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin