Friday, May 19, 2017

Dream: Building my chair

I finally had a dream I actually remembered this morning


I haven't had a dream in days...

Well, I do dream everyday, but I just don't remember any of it.

This morning, I had a dream where I was in a big car. I was with a little girl, whom I think is 4 year old Hannah.

In the car, I was sitting with Hannah in the most comfortable like chair.

Then I left, and when I came back on the scene it disappeared.

I tried looking for the chair, but it wasn't there.

In the end, I ended up having to build it from scratch.

When I woke up, I was surprised that I still remembered my dream.

That itself told me that this dream is significant and needs to be recorded down.

Intepretation:

The theme in this dream is about "building".  I can only surmise that the Lord is reminding me that I should be "pulling it out from the spiritual realm", and "building" my chair aka. my business, and the person that I want to settle down with and not give up on it.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin