Even a wallflower can bloom


So says Lady Whistledown in Bridgerton. 


It's been 83 days since I decided to start intermittent fasting. 

At Day 70, I decided to intentionally go low carb and cut out noodles and rice from my diet. It's now Day 14 of low carb and low sugar. 

I've lost 3kgs since 23/01/24, and 1kg fluctuating water weight. 

Do you need a glow up like Penelope Featherington in Season 3 of Bridgerton? 

Well, it's time to work on yourself. 

Today, I decided to take the opportunity to close a bank account at Maybank when I was at the bank with my mother. 

Doing that was closing a chapter of my life from two years when I decided that I could start on a business side venture that didn't work out. 

Emotionally, I was moving on to better things and we need to close chapters so we can grieve for things past and move on with our lives. 

But moving on requires courage from our side. If we stay within our comfort zone, we will never have anything done. 

Comments

Popular Posts