Closing the audit: Sept 2025
So let's look at the patterns: 5th Sept 2007 - I would see my enrolment officers after failing my placement at uni, when deciding to revert back to BEd after spending a year during BEd (at USQ).
May 19th 2008 - Not only did my MCl Montessori diploma come thru, I attended my convocation on April 29, 2008, and On May 19th, I passed my Skill Assessment.
Nov 22, 2008 - 485 Subclass visa approved Feb 14, 2011 - Australian PR granted successfully
2026:
May 19th: I had a dream of Case (exactly 19 years to the fact)
Sept 10, 2026: Cut up the contraband LV belt belonging to my scammer cousin, KG, after 7 years when he moved out from Williams Landing (2019).
12 - Sept 2026: Testimony of sharing my testimony on Putting Down Clipboard on IG Feed.
13th Sept 2026: The Lord gave me the verse Genesis 15:1.
15th Sept 2026: I pick up my wedding dress with Elaine Ling. (10 dish) We have a sumptuous feast for dinner prepared by Aunt Viven.
Uncle Albert, unprompted, tells me: You not only have one set of twins from your maternal grandmother (at 21 yrs of age), but your maternal grand-aunt (Yong - sibling of grandfather) also had a set of twins.
Later, when Elaine served us tea, she mentioned that she is actually from Miri, so her children are Anak Sarawak. So there is free education for Anak Sarawak.
18th Sept: I bought my tickets to Miri + Kuching, and booked my hotels.
19th Sept: Chat GPT re-extracts for me from its archive what happened last year Sept 2025. I close the books for Sept 2025.

Comments