New blogging session as of now.....

From Xanga to Google....

www.xanga.com/cheayee

Woah....new blogging site. Not only the fact that I can upload pictures to this website for no premium, I also have a chat program cum photo upload client that comes working with it. From Google, of course.
Anyway, there wont be any chat box. Actually the chat box takes a while to load. It is not necessarily fast and slows down the page. I think it may be possible to add that to the script somewhere, but so far I haven't seen any blogger sites with a chat box yet.

Anyway, here's some interesting news on cellphone jammers on MSN today.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6272681/?GT1=5472
They should install it in churches and theatres....for the sake of people's mental peace and well being.

The only thing I dont like about this so far is on how to link to other people's blog. I still dont know how to do that. What with my poor knowledge of HTML. :-(

Comments

Popular Posts