Robert Kiyosaki

Well, who'd expect me to bump into Syaf and the bunch of the other LPs at Robert Kiyosaki's seminar tonight?
There was Ash, and a bunch of the LP 79, 80 and 81.

Anyway, the first part of the seminar was quite slow paced. I think Robert was quite tired looking.
Then towards later half of the seminar, he got rid of the translators, coz they took up too much time, and he sounded much better. :-) ( ok, i changed my seats to right in front of the screen, so of course, that was much better..!! )

Hmmm...I don't think I'm complaining or whining too much about the PD trip. As it is, Young pointed out, from such a small scenario, how is it that I'm playing the game of life from such this sample scenario?
I have the right to get angry. I have my own point of view.
I can already tell what kind of people they are in most of their life, (or parts of it), just from that sample scenario.

HOW DO YOU PLAY THE GAME OF LIFE?

Now, that's something to think about.

What is it that I could have done to make things better, instead of waiting for others to do it?

Did I choose to do it, or is that my natural reaction?

Comments

Popular Posts