I AM Bloody *HoRnY* and I'm *FLaUnTiNg* it.

Right. I AM bloody Horny and I AM flaunting It.

You don't believe your eyes? Go see an Optician.

Who's to say that Girls ARE NOT Horny?

Wake up and Smell The Roses.

I'm sure that there'll be ladies out there who feel that SEX is a Taboo Subject.

And YES. IT IS.

But if you push the right buttons, YOU never know Find OUT what you may just want to know. ;-)

Ladies who go around pretending to be chaste, etc. etc. etc. As I have said before...then again, there are people who talk all about it but don't do it. And there is the other group which is Vice Versa. ;-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ha ha ha.
I've consistently maintained that girls are capable of intense horniness, only that a lot of them refuse to admit it. ;) *Wink, wink

Way to go, Chea Yee! *applause

U Joe

Popular Posts