E Harmony: Must Haves and Cant Stand list.

My Eharmony profile:

I am pasting this list here. Yup, it was my profile at E harmony and this are the Must Haves and Cant Stand List of mine that I will repost here. Enjoy reading!

Must Haves:
Sense of Humor...
I must have someone who is sharp and can enjoy the humorous side of life.

Strong Character...
I must have a partner who is honest and strong enough to do the right thing.

Education...
I must have someone whose educational achievements match my own.

Exciting...
I must have someone who isn't afraid to take a risk and who sees life as an adventure.

Conflict Resolver...
I must have a partner who will work to resolve rather than win arguments or conflicts within our relationship.

Autonomy...
I must have a partner who will give me space to be my own person.

Style and Appearance...
I must have someone who cares about the way they look and dress and has a sense of personal style.

Spirituality...
I must have someone with a similar deep commitment to spirituality, who shares my beliefs.

Ambition...
I must have a partner who shares my desire to achieve high financial and/or career goals.

Passionate...
I must have someone who is willing to explore our sexual desires with passion and understanding.

Can't Stands:

Self-Centered...
I can't stand someone whose main topic of conversation is himself/herself.

Rude...
I can't stand someone who is belittling, impatient or hateful to people in any situation.

Materialistic...
I can't stand someone who sees material items as a measure of success.

Denial...
I can't stand someone who is unable to accept blame or see fault in their own actions.


Intolerance...
While I understand that religious conviction is a positive trait, I can't stand someone who is self-righteous and feels that their particular faith is the only one that matters.

Childishness...
I can't stand someone who is not emotionally mature.

Petty...
I can't stand someone who focuses on imperfection.

Cheap...
I can't stand someone who is so tightfisted as to be impractical.

Foul Mouthed...
I can't stand someone who swears or uses inappropriate language or humor.

Recklessness...
I can't stand someone who has a careless and irresponsible manner when with others.

Comments

Popular Posts