Day 6: PDL

Fix your eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what that is seen is temporary, but what that is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18

For the past one week, well, actually it has been since the past few days, I have been mulling over some things in my life. Anyway, I have finally decided to give up my gym membership and even my music classes.
This in part is due to my plans for the car, and seriously, I really do not, and have not the time for going to the gym nor music classes when July comes. I would be focusing on my studies then, and also on my career (which includes journalism) and my internship then. Much as I would like to reconsider it, I think that the time has come for me to prune away with activities that no longer serves it purpose for me anymore.

As for music classes, I had every intention of going up all the way to the highest grade, but looking at the facts that have been presented to me, and the circumstances as well, it is definitely time to take a hiatus from many things and just focus on the few things in hand, when I know that continuing it would just take my passion away from it.


Comments

Popular Posts