Balls... Not the kind you are thinking!

How's my day?? Well, I've been left with LOTS of time these days. I actually cant wait for USQ Semester 2 to start. Since I won't be going to the gym as often, I would definitely have more time to study and focus on my studies...

Damn it. I cant believe I actually like talking dirty. But only did that with Peng Guan recently.

It started off coz I asked him, is it okay if a person asked for a massage from someone of the opposite gender (if they are tired, that is).

My answer would be a straight NO, coz I know that I would feel guilty, and I would not like it if my partner's friend offered to (NO MATTER how close the friendship was even offered!)

Peng Guan said it depended on how close the friendship...but in the end, he concluded NO as well. (stupid fella. Why didn't you just say NO in the first place? Wasting time trying to answer a question where the answer is already NO!!!).

Ok, basically I have got shoulder rubs from guys before...and well...the verdict is, yes, it does turn on both parties. Just that it actually does more harm to the male than the female!

In all fairness, I would NOW say NO, (at my state of mind that I write this), because it would affect the guy more (I think!!) than the person who receives.

Technically, I was tired when I received it. The last time I received a shoulder massage was from a lady. Ironically, I FELL ASLEEP right after that!! Talk about being even more tired!!! Ha ha ha ha....

Anyway, *back to the story*....

I think my face *blushed* as red as carrots and I probably made him just as *red* in his neck (as much as he is denying it over the phone earlier...*ha ha*)

Well, its all his fault that he started it! *Damn* *damn* *damn*.

We were talking about Wimbledon......and then............

............

............

...........

...........

...........

...........

I said, I was never good at playing with anything that has balls...

Hello??? I meant eye hand co-ordination with volley ball, basket ball, tennis balls, table tennis balls??

What were you thinking about lar???????

...*sheesh*.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

How about fishballs, beefballs, beef-and-tendon balls, sotong balls, chicken balls, pork balls and vegetarian balls?

Marbles, eggs, globes, globules and pebbles might be good to play with if you're thinking about balls. :) Heh heh heh.

Anyway, I think there's nothing wrong with asking for a massage from an opposite sex person, and I do not feel guilty about it. That's my opinion and I'm standing by it.

U Joe
CheaYee said…
I mean...especially if a person is in a relationship.....

and *hmmmm*.....

it also dpends on how close the friendship with the person of the opposite gender is. I still will fell guilty towards my partner even then.

Popular Posts