Wanna *Picture Whore?*

Did I ever mention that my boy, Jasper is *cute*?? Hehe..Well, today his uncle Alex dropped him off.
Well, the uncle is also *very very cute*. (WITH EMPHASIS)

How old is the uncle? *I dunno*. But he's in his 20s. That I know lar. ;-)








A very *cute* Jasper.











Jasper feels my hand.







Jasper makes *face*!





The following are pictures at Feelings, near The Mines taken on Saturday.









Damn chio leh? ;-)














The indisputed *leng chai* Winston, David, Sophia and Phoebe.







Jess, Pui-Pui, Julie, AiLing, Asta and yours truly.



A bevy of beauties. Yours truly, Katherine & Madeline.










The following are taken at the Steamboat in Sri Petaling.








Porridge steamboat at Sri Petaling. *yum* *yum*









Porridge *upclose* and *personal*. PuiPui & Jacqueline in the background.











Me having a drink at Yummy at Kuchai's.











So, Are you Done picture whoring yet??

Comments

CAL said…
Ah, pictures. Saving the one with me in it. :)
CheaYee said…
well,about time i put the pictures up.

Lolz.

Popular Posts