In celebration of the new haze free sunny days

My rendition in celebration of the new sunny days ahead.... *come, sing with me!!!*

I can see clearly now,
The haze is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way..
I can see clearly now,
The haze is gone,
It's gonna be a hot, hot, hot, hot, hot sunny day!!

He he....

Well, it definitely was scorching hot today. *Damn*
With the haze we can't go out. Without the haze it is like the Sahara Desert here as well. *damn*.

The thickness of the haze must have been really dense, so much so that it can block off and filter the rays of the sun so much so that it looks like Genting Highlands down here on a frosty evening, but, in reality, was not.

Isn't it amazing how a haze that origins not from here, but all the way from Indonesia, can be blown this far away..and now the haze has been blown up to the Northern states instead.....Penang!

Comments

Popular Posts