SilverFOX: Monday just broke my heart again

"There's no business like s-l-o-w business,
Like no business I know,
Everything 'bout it is unappealing,
Everything the traffic will allow,
No where you can have that dreaded feeling..."


Yep folks, today's another dreaded Monday, and things have been moving as quickly as a tortoise half asleep. The hours have been a torture, especially waiting for the time when we can leave for work. When the little hands of the clock finally pointed to the hour of freedom, guess what? The radio DJ happily announced that there's a horrendous traffic jam, starting from the place where I work until Ampang Point. And apparently there's another one at Taman Maluri too. Well, so much for going home early and getting a crack at my darling PS2. When it rains, it pours in buckets. Sigh.


By the way, I didn't know CY can cook. When the situation calls for it, I guess she can. When she does, remember to pray...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I mean, for the Lord's providence and things like that :p

Comments

Popular Posts