M.I. 3.

Justin is not pleased that I missed church on Sunday.

Yeah. Yeah. He's been going on about it. Also the fact that I didn't go for the camp at Ravensbourne. Hei man, I have my responsibilities...not that I felt like it!

The Current Issues and Trends- Literature Review assignment drove me nuts! It's my first time doing a Lit. Review, and I have absolutely no idea how to go about starting to do it, not to mention that it was a distance education course, with no classes to attend or anyone else that I can talk to about it. My lecturer is not on campus, which is another shitty thing that drove me absolutely nuts. It'll take her about 2-3 days before I can get a reply from her!

On the other hand, I have some issues with some friends. It's been like really annoying, coz I am making a big deal out of it, and I know I should not let it affect me. But I am, and it's annoying?

I made a big deal about the LAN games going on till very late, so I think they will play less?
If they do NOT, I am just going to make up a sign and put on the wall saying

"Please Play Silently. Some of us NEED to SLEEP.
THANK YOU for your UNDERSTANDING.
Resident of Unit 135,
Signed, Chea Yee".

Anyway, we are going to watch M.I 3 tonight. Not too sure how good the movie will be, but I never really thought Mission Impossible movies with Tom Cruise was that good anyway. Plot wise that is.

I have another Early Childhood Professional assignment due on Friday, so it will be a busy week for me. I am not sure how the Exam-Interview went last week, but it should be fine? I hope so. I prepared a powerpoint for it, but halfway during the exam, when the other students were presenting theirs, I realised that it was not in the correct context, so I had to stuff that. The lecturer seems understanding enough though.
He gave me a B for my CV Portfolio assignment, so I guess that went fine...? It's up to the last two assignments to pull up my score....

Need lots of prayers for my wellbeing. Catch up with you guys later.

Comments

Silverfox said…
I see a prayer request 'ere.

Noted without prejudice. Sleep well and try not to worry too much. Once you have done your best, you can leave the rest at the hands of our Lord liao :)

Popular Posts