Dinner tonight.

One thing I can say. As much as I do enjoy cooking from time to time(which means every alternate day when YK does the cooking), I have decided to budget my time to less than 2 hours of cooking per session.

The guys know that I am the only one who spend the most time in the kitchen area cooking.....ZZZzzz

YK: wah...like restaurant only...got garnishing some more...Got soup some more. Wah...really complete meal leh.
Me: I am going to take pictures of it...this took waaay too long to cook, man.

YK: I thought you are cooking chicken rice tonight?

Me: Hoi. You are the one who said finish up the mushroom and kai lan??

YK: So you finished up all the mushrooms edi?

Me: What finish? Not even half of the first box...Oh...I just remembered. We have cashew nuts...
can cook it with hoi sin sauce, chilli and chicken...
Mmmm...Yumm Yumm

ZZzzzz.....
kailan_mushroomChicken
Tonight, it took me past 2 hours to get the cooking done.....

It was Kai Lan with mushroom gravy & garlic garnish.

Omelette mushroom chicken & carrot garnish.

I even tried my hand at the mushroom chicken soup.

And finally, chicken stock flavoured rice.

Hmmmmm....

(No wonder it took that looo....ng to cook).

However, I need to try making the cream of mushroom and chicken soup again.
It was not as thick as I wanted. As for the chicken stock flavoured
rice, I don't think it makes any difference at all....*heh*.

ykthumbs_up

Kevin, who critisizes my food a lot says that it smells nice..... *Hah!*

The only consolation is that I don't have to do the washing up!

You go, Yong Kuang!! *hehe*

Comments

Popular Posts