Things I want to eat (barely found in Australia)

This is the list of food I want to have my fill of before going back...

*no wonder I am getting a bit heavy now....* emphasis on the a bit heavy part...

1. Meat Crabs in smothering curry gravy.

2. Hot Plate Yee Mee.

3. Wat Tan Ho.

4. Teh Tarik.

5. Nasi Lemak.

6. Dim Sum.

7. Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun.

8. Sushi King (GrayFox's treating me to it!! Woo hoo!!)

9. Finish up steaming the remaining of my bird's nest.

10. Roti Canai.

11. Hokkien Mee in black soya sauce!!

12. Butter Prawns!

13. Curry Prawns!!

14. Belacan Chilli Kang Kong (otherwise known as Water Convolvulus).

12. Mah Poh Tau Fu.

13. Stir Fried Beef with Ginger.

14. Bah Ku Teh ala authentic KL style.

15. Char Koay Teow ala KL Style

16. Curry Mee.

17. Chee Cheong Fun.

18. Prawn Wantans.

19. Stir Fried Curry Lala.

20. Ngar Poh Kai Fan (ClayPot Chicken Rice)

21. Chicken Rice.

22. Porridge Steam Boat @ Sri Petaling.

Comments

Popular Posts