Be still and know.

To the many who know me, perhaps I have known as the happy-go-lucky & loud girl. Maybe I AM during those times when I actually do feel that way. The past few weeks have been really trying. . . from the frying pan into the fire, as the popular saying goes.

I did not find out till the day prior to my presentation that I have been cut of the group. I really wanted to contribute as part of the presentation, but things do not always work out as wanted. What is infuriating is when team members beat around the bush, and are not direct causing me to waste my time waiting for them when the time could have been spent for better use (like doing my assignment). I am fortunate that my lecturer has been understanding all this while, and perhaps, as my cousin says perhaps she was just trying to be diplomatic?

I am blessed to have my housemates Norine, Myriam and also Samantha who showed much concern & prayed for me over the situation. Even though situations are trying, I believe that the Lord has shown me many new things throughout this time. I am learning to take things as they come and find my identity in Christ.

Other things of a positive note is that the issue between a group leader and I is resolved, thanks to the assistance of Norine. I shall no longer dwell on the issue as of this time henceforth.

To end, I post here the song that has helped uplift my spirits during this interlude of events.

Still
Hide me now, under Your wings
Cover me, within Your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father, You are King over the flood
I will be still, and know You are God

Find rest my soul, in Christ alone
Know His power, in quietness and trust

Comments

Popular Posts