The end to another chapter.

I finally handed in my final 2 assignments. Right on the day it was due. I am now finally free of assignments for the rest of my life as an undergraduate. The end of another chapter in my life.

To think, I never thought that this day will ever come.

Come next week, everyone will start moving out of Student V and back home. There will be much that I will be doing the next four weeks to come. I have now moved all my stuff into boxes, filtering all my stuff between those to be given away and those those which will be mailed home back by sea.

The rest I leave it up to the Lord. My Head of Faculty, He will handle the situation for me. Regardless, I believe He will bring me through the situation. His mighty hand has not stopped short of any situation too great for Him to contemplate.

Comments

Popular Posts