Back to pace of working life...

Life is just easing back to post-Hillsong Conference, and the pace of working life. I must admit that with working and all, I really do not have the time to blog as much as before. There are so many things that I want to do on a daily basis, and it never seems to get accomplished.. *sigh*.

My ex-uni mates have come and gone. The Hillsong Conference was a most interesting experience... I did take down a lot of notes in a book. Which is good as I take my time to reflect upon slowly each day, and let God speak to me in His own time.

There were a few unsavory moments after the conference, but I do not really want to be dragged into it, and I just want to keep my distance. For the record, Patrick dropped his camera into the ocean (for about the second time, I heard!).. Tsk tsk tsk. I do believe that by now, SY has learnt the lesson of being prudent in what he does (this time around!).

I did pick up a few lessons observing the young group of students who came from Queensland. I believe the Lord has opened my eyes to see, and my heart to be more open & kind to the people who are in need of help, and we should always take the initiative to offer help instead of being in our own self-conscious and self-centred shell. I have learnt through all my experiences, that the Lord has sustained me all this while without the need to depend financially on anyone. If I believe the Lord will sustain me, and provide for all my needs, why should I hesitate to help others too who are in need?

For the Lord says, "whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' (Matthew 25:40). May He teach me to have compassion for the poor, the sick, the needy & to love the young children with the same Love that He loves us with. Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts