My 485 subclass visa approved!

Just some exciting for all to hear. After a long wait of 8 months, my 485 subclass visa has finally been approved!
On Tuesday morning, I was having a conversation with my brother and I mentioned that I hadn't called the immigration to enquire on the status of my application. I have actually been meaning to do it, but had kept putting it off.

So I finally decided to do it. As I was calling, I was actually praying and telling God to keep my temper in check because I didn't want to lose my temper when speaking to the consultant on the phone.

When the consultant picked up, I gave him all my details and to check if I had a case officer. But SURPRISE SURPRISE!!

He said there would be no case officer because it had already been approved a few hours ago! I hadn't received any email from the department, but he said I did...... ! The consultant said that perhaps because I already had all my documents provided, so the case officer could easily approve it.

Woo hoo!! That was the best news I have heard in a very long time!!!

Comments

Popular Posts