Blogging from the Mee Yong Seel!

This is a one-of-a-kind entry post.

I am now in a Korean hair salon (or "mee yong seel" as they call it). Yes, the word is almost to the chinese equivalent.

Anyways, here I am in the hair salon, waiting for my perm to be done, and sitting under a huge "hair heater". In front of me is a row of Samsung desktops connected to the internet for the patron's use as they wait for their hair to be done.

If only the hair salons in Malaysia (or Australia) could afford such luxury (which I doubt they will as everything to them is money).. and this hair salon is in one of the most inexpensive areas to have my hair done.

The area where this place is located is near the Ehwa's Women's University, and the street style fashion areas, where clothes are sold for unbelievably low prices!

Comments

Popular Posts