On Sunday, I somehow managed to arm-twist my cell-group mate, Bell, to go Mid Valley shopping with me... He was more a bodyguard than shopping mate anyways.. LOL.
Since I was in the holiday shopping mood, I decided to check out some skincare range...
I was trying to decide between Loccitane, and Kiehl's.
Since I could not make a choice, I decided to get BOTH! It was good timing, as the set was good for travel.
Initially I wanted to get one of the sets advertised as it did not contain among any of the products I wanted. Then the KCR (Kiehl's Consumer Representative?) informed me that it could be "customized" within my budget and my needs.
So happily-- I "chose" what I wanted....
HERE's what I got....
It came in a clear transparent cosmetic bag
* Nurturing Body Washing Cream (75ml)
* Rice & Wheat Volumizing Rinse (75ml)
* Sunflower Color Preserving Shampoo (75ml)
* Cranberry flavored lip balm. (15ml)
* Free Gift: Liquid Body Cleanser- Grapefruit. (65ml)
*Samples thrown in-
- Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub
- Ultra Facial Cleanser.
How much did it cost? RM120.
Price after RM10 discount promotion : Nett RM110.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE SET?