His Story Korean Church: Continuous Breakthrough Praying

Last Monday, I finally went to the Korean church prayer meet in the city. Apparently, the church is  having a 30-Day Prayer with Breakthrough as its main theme, hence that probably explains their daily prayer sessions around the clock?

The prayer session that I attended went from 8-10pm, and truthfully speaking, I have not done that in a while. It was a continuous two hour of just parallel corporate but personal worship/praying.

I can't imagine how people can pray continuously two hours in the morning, and two hours at night, where I am already struggling with it...

But it was good for my spirit well being, so I am planning to go again. I really need a breakthrough in certain personal circumstances, so praying is a good thing.

Comments

Popular Posts