And we will graduate together at the same time.

For some, maybe unexpectedly earlier than others.

Many years ago, I had a classmate who completed her exam with flying colours.

For some of us, and the rest of us, we had to retake the exam, or settle with less than stellar results.

I was among the latter group. To make the story short, I had to retake the exam. I passed the second time around.

Well, although this classmate passed her exam early on in the year, she still had to wait till the end of the year for the convocation. She also had to wait till the end of the year to enrol into the degree program.

Hence, as a result, we all attended the convocation together at the same time, and attended our first class for the degree at the same time.

In short, even if one has met every other requirement, it also depends on the right timing to get things done.

Of course, this same girl ended up heading to Australia to further her studies, but came back after one semester to complete the rest of the course externally.

I on the other hand, came to Australia, and ended up staying longer than I thought I would.

For now, I'm just awaiting the next step in life.
We shall see what it holds out in the months to come.

Sent from my Nokia phone

Comments

Popular Posts