Australia: Collecting my new 885 Visa Label.

So today I went to the Sydney CBD to collect my new Australian 885 visa label.

Do you know what that means?

It means I was granted, and received my Australian Permanent Residency on 14th February, Valentine's Day 2011.

What a lovely Valentine's Day gift, though without all the glamour and pomp.

Still good nonetheless.

Met up with Jo. She came back from a cold winter's day in Korea on the third day of the Lunar New Year. I guess that just means Koreans don't have 15 days of celebration like the Chinese do.

I think she almost didn't recognized me. That's a good thing..... LOL.

Jo was telling me that she had her passport renewed, with her existing visa Label in her expired passport. The folks from Asiana Airlines sent a telegram? to the Aussie folks, sending her a text message when that process was completed.

Apparently all issues were cleared by the time she checked in in Sydney.

Hmm, I wonder how different would it be for Malaysia Airlines?

Sent from my Nokia phone




Comments

Popular Posts