He makes me lie down beside still waters.

So I'm emailing from KLIA now. There's free Wifi here.

I must learn to be patient.

I was thinking this morning that perhaps God has his reasons for my return to KL.

He could have let me stay in sydney for the new year. I could have just gone to Canberra instead. I may not even have had to apply for leave.

He could have done it the way I was praying for it to. But He didn't.

instead He made me ask my boss for a three week leave. I had to endure an 8 hour plus journey back to KL. I wasn't even sure I wanted to go home.

Not to say I didn't enjoy meeting my family, and friends. I got to meet my cousins. the batch of bloggers. And some new friends.

I have yet to know what this journey back home will lead to. Only God in His Wisdom would have his reasons for my sojourn back.

Perhaps He wanted me to see some things. Or do some things. Perhaps He's preparing a path. I couldn't really tell.

Yet I know in my spirit that this journey back was extraordinary the way it was. Only time will tell what He really is planning for me.

Comments

Popular Posts