So its a freaking hot summer's day in Sydney today.

So today I missed church service. I took the bus to Strathfield which took about an hour.

Called some of the church members but no one picked up. Waited for almost half an hour before I realised that the next bus would be half an hour away. The best part was it was a freaking hot summer's day.

I was so dying out there. All the facial salons were booked out. I was ready to pull all my hair out!

So I decided to forget all about it and order a haemul calguksu at a shop in Strathfield Plaza. The ajumma running the shop didn't include Kimchi for the banchan, and I found that strange.

Later when I met with Jo, she shared that when she ordered vietnamese in korea, they didn't include coriander with the dish. So she asked them for it, and the shop explained that most koreans didn't like coriander.

So in that situation, just ask for what normally comes with the dish. And be polite about it...

At least you'll know you're communicating rationally...

Sent from my Nokia phone.

Comments

Popular Posts