So God answered some queries I had.

So I was whinging praying today why didn't God answer my prayers.....

well, He answered it in a different way altogether.... 

1. The cat problem is (almost) solved since I wrote Cat Protection agency an email. (Cats in NSW legally have to be micro-chipped/registered with authorities).

2. My ex house-mate, Jo, answered me on some guy problems I had.

3. God answered my query about my parents (about going back home). They rang me up earlier!

4. My current housemate, Chew, answered my queries about my employer in writing out my shifts.
 

Comments

Ket said…
Glad to hear Father answered your questions. Yup, He does work in mysterious ways. Not many are privileged and spiritual enough to connect direct 2 Him. So He has to send earthly messengers :)

Ket

Popular Posts