The class tonight.

So I've taken some of the medicine now, and feeling a lot better in days. I can sleep better tonight. Ha! He didn't prescribe for me antibiotics, but that's fine.. I can live without it for now.

Anyways, I started handwriting a letter to a friend in NSW at lunch today. It should be completed by tomorrow and mailed off.. It does feel strange to be handwriting, as I'm so out of practice. LOL.

Class was okay today. I was whinging earlier this week about classes at UTS, but have decided to just bite my tongue about it as they have resolved some of the technical issues.

UTS had about 600million AUD in profit in the last financial year, hence that should be put into good use. I.e., subsidizing textbook prices for us, when the book prices cost almost a bomb!

I was early at uni today, and the Postgraduate lounge was crowded with students making full use of the complimentary tea and coffee, and kitchen amenities provided. Hardly complimentary, considering the prices we're paying.

But it was good as other faces are now becoming more familiar.

Sent from my Nokia phone

Comments

Popular Posts