Speed Dating: My Date with 13 Single Males.

*Ahem* *Ahem*

What were you people thinking of?

Get your mind out of the gutter, people...

Yesterday evening with another two mates, I was booked into a singles event hosted by Fast Impressions. This company specializes in the hosting of many successful singles social events, held in as far as Canada, USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia, and to even China.

It was an interesting experience to have an '8 minute date' with 13 single males from different kinds of walk from all over Sydney in one venue.

I don't normally participate in these events, as I'm more wallflower than party belle. Having to speak to 13 different males at one time is more than what my power of speech can attempt ... *LOL*

The theme for the night was University-Educated, so all in attendance were mostly university graduates.
Anyways, there was in attendance, Helen, a 38 year old australian vietnamese chinese who came for the speed dating.

She had a gorgeous body for a woman in her late thirties, passing for someone in her late twenties/early thirties. She also has a fair complexion, which may help accentuate her beauty. If I were a guy, I'd go after her... But I'm not, so that's it.

Overall, I have to say it's a numbers game, and sometimes fate has hand in it. (At least that's what a guy friend tells me...)

That aside, I am planning to attend another event, but this will be a day trip to the vineyard. A half day out in the open yard will definitely allow us to observe more than just our tastes in wine....







Comments

Popular Posts