20 mins to take off.

Its my Malaysia Airlines flight to Kuala Lumpur. Sitting in the plane waiting for plane to depart at 3.40pm on this day in history.

Anyways, the Course Coordinator called me this morning. He mentioned that he has received my score, and my accumulative marks for my International Management unit is a Distinction with about 75marks. Woo Hoo! So happy!

Now just waiting for results for Managing Work and People in a few weeks time?

So this morning, I packed up everything.
Sold my guitar to my housemate Ribesh, who is also carrying my books to Kuala Lumpur. I will be meeting up with him and wife to pick my books up later.

Sold it to him for more than half the price of the guitar since he carried the books. I wasn't sure about carrying it back as there was no hard guitar case, and goodness know what would happen to the guitar if I brought it back. Getting a guitar case may cost a lot, and I didn't have the time to look for one anyways.

My housemates and I took a cab from Narwee to International Airport which came up to about 40aud for the journey shared by three persons.

Was having coffee earlier with Suryanti at Mondreaux Cafe having an ice coffee and hot crispy potato wedges. YUM. Had japanese for lunch earlier. The shop was managed by some korean staff whom I spoke some korean to with.

Ok, so people, see you guys in KL soon. Taa!

Sent from my Nokia phone

Comments

Popular Posts