My Nepalese housemates in KLCC

Today I met up with two of my Nepalese housemates, Ribesh and Anisha. My mom dropped me off at the Sri Petaling station, where I took the LRT to Masjid Jamek. Then walked down and transited for the station to KLCC.

To go to Sungai Wang, we took the underground train from KLCC, transiting at Bukit Nenas, and taking the Monorail to Sungai Wang.

We ended up not going to Low Yat, Lot 10, Pavilion and only within Sungai Wang plaza, and at Bata shoe shops where everything was cheap. Hahaha.

On our way back where we transitted at Bukit Nenas, we tried crossing the road, but the traffic lights did not turn green even once for us. Granted, the traffic lights at the Bukit Nenas Monorail station was not working, but it was no fixed.

I ended up buying two pairs of heels at Bata KLCC, and Ribesh one for himself. Because they are Nepalese, they could understand hindi. They wanted to try the chinese and malay foods but not the indian ones, as indian and Nepalese culture have their similarities.

Granted that we were walking all the day, we were all tired by the time it was 6pm. Phew!
Anyways, it would be a while before I see them, so it was a good outing for a while. They're heading to Malacca tomorrow. Wish them a good trip!




Comments

Popular Posts