The 5 languages of love

I was having a discussion with my cousin sister recently, and she mentioned the word 'love language'.
Now, I don't an inkling of what that means, so I went to google it and found the 5 languages of love by Dr. Gary Chapman.

There is a quiz on the site that allows users to profile and find out more on their own love language. I did it twice as the first one was more hit and miss and never really hits the target.
So this is the result of the second try:

Love Language Scores:
2 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
6 Receiving Gifts
9 Acts of Service
6 Physical Touch
Acts of Service

Can helping with homework really be an expression of love? Absolutely! Anything you do to ease the burden of responsibilities weighing on an "Acts of Service" person will speak volumes.

The words he or she most wants to hear: "Let me do that for you." Laziness, broken commitments, and making more work for them tell speakers of this language their feelings don't matter.

(http://www.5lovelanguages.com/)
Interesting, hey?




Comments

Popular Posts