Malaysia: KFC Zinger Burger undersized?

I ordered a Zinger Burger set last Thursday at Berjaya Time Square for lunch.

I have been accustomed to the the size of the Zinger burger that came with my X Meal at the KFC branches near CBD Central station and QVB, it normally came with three chicken wings, a potato mash, and a drink which came up to about 10 Aud.

Such is size of the meal was that I only needed to have the wings, mash and drink for dinner, whilst I kept the burger for lunch the next day.

The size of the burger that I ordered at Berjaya Times Square KFC last Tuesday was so disappointingly small, the meat was sizably so much smaller in portion, and it was not even crispy like its counterpart in Sydney.

I am so disappointed that I will refuse to order the same Zinger burger here as KFC seems to take its customers as foolish, as that burger was hardly filling at all when it charges its customers at least 9Rm ++ for the total meal.





Sent from my Nokia phone






Comments

Popular Posts