Adelaide: Leaving Kangaroo Island

The next morning, (22/9) I had a short walk in the Flinders Chase Farm. This is probably Bella, one of the dogs that guarded the sheep. 

The farm has work for backpackers looking for three month work requirements for their Working Holiday Visa.

The dog seems quite a smart one, and would turn to look at me if she wanted me to follow. She also understood when I beckoned in a direction to her and she showed me the way when I pointed with my hands or asked her a question. 

Entering the wooden lookout path for Admiral Arch.

Near the caves of the Admirals Arch. Where New Zealand Fur seals live in untouched by human habitation. 


The fury of the waves behind me. 




Sea lions sunning themselves on the rock.

The clear blue waters of the bay where we board the ferry to leave Kangaroo Islands.

It was another 45 mins on board the ferry.
As the sun sets, we bid goodbye to Kangaroo Island.


Comments

Popular Posts