Patisserie Cert III: Final completion and graduate!

Here are pictures of my graduating class of PAT 2162. *wide grin* 

Chef Ian 



So it's been a long five months... I have never spent that much time baking in my life..

Chef Barry Jones.


We had three days of cooking each week before we had an exam in every second week. It was definitively stressful.

The normal timeframe of this course we are taking is ordinarily one year, but it was an express course. I believe tafe was trying to trial out the program. We definitely made through it but I wouldn't recommend others to do it. >_<

So here ends our journey in patisserie baking at tafe... 

My next step is towards commercial cookery where I will be working with meats, proteins, vegetables, stocks and sauces!! ^^


Comments

Popular Posts