Growing in milestones.

I passed my Driver's Knowledge Test today! 

It's such a relief.. I was so nervous the whole time during the test as I had answered three questions wrongly. Should I have another one answered wrongly, I would need to redo the entire test. 

Hence this marks a milestone towards obtaining a foreign driving licence in all my years of living in Australia. LOL. 

After some shopping in the city, I headed to Lentils. Whilst I was sitting and having a wrap for lunch, Dai decided to put on the song, A Million Suns. It was then followed by Beneath the Waters. Both by Hillsong. 

As the song was playing, I felt firmly in my spirit that something had changed in the atmosphere at Lentils. In actuality, I had already realised this the night before in my sleep deprived state (at some interaction on FB), however it struck me even more starkly as the song played. 

I do not want to boast, but I finally realise in my spirit that my coming to Lentils, and meeting Dai has not been coincidental but has been called. Dai's zeal and faith in God has been instrumental in challenging my own faith in God.

Despite everything that has happened, and all the emotional upheavals that I've had, I thank God for his providence and healing, and for bringing me through on eagles' wings.

I do believe that greater things are to come at Lentils in the months to come.

Hence, I now come to my next point. 

I really am excited about going home to visit my family and friends. I am excited to meet up with Remus, one of my bestest BFFs... He is someone I would trust my money and my life with. 

The last I was in KL, we spent a lot of time together, and with a couple of mates over Chinese New Year, and Valentine's. We went on out of town and country trips together, and when my friends from overseas came, he will willingly offer to take them around when I asked.

I used to read his updates avidly, but however in the last few days I had decided to unsubscribe from his updates on Facebook. He has his mindset, but I have mine too. He has his experiences, and I have mine too. However I now realise that I want to fellowship further with someone who loves God as much as I do, and who would speak to me in truth and love.

I feel the need to fellowship with someone who will and would challenge me to grow in my faith, and my walk with God. Someone whose values would align with mine. I really still care about him and our friendship. But where it comes to our faith, that's where we start to diverge. 

We hardly get into arguments, nor verbal fights as I understand where he's coming from, and he always shows concern for my well being, always making sure we both are communicating well and understand each other.

May God grant me the wisdom when I speak to him next when we meet up next week.

And be not conformed to the patterns of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2

Comments

Popular Posts