Eats: Wolf & Stone @ Dulwich Hill


It was a glorious Saturday morning. Alas I needed my caffeine fix. 

As I went about my day,I found this neat little cafe, or Espresso Bar, as they categorised themselves. 
                            
                           



This espresso bar does not yet have a fixed menu.  However it sells an assortment of pastries, croissants, cronuts, sandwiches, and made to order bacon and egg rolls.  They also sell coffee, juices, milkshakes and cold drinks. 

Upon enquiry, I found out this cafe has been operating for roughly 18 months. At any one time, there is about 3 staff working, but weekend mornings are running at full capacity with 5 staff. 
            
 



I ordered a cappuccino, and an iced custard cronut. Both were good. 

I really like the ambiance in this place. It is chic looking,  quiet, unpretentious. The coffee is good. 

The only downside is there is no outdoor seating, and it can get busy during morning peak times as it is located right next to Dulwich Hill train station. 


Address: 
244 Wardell Road
Marrickville NSW
02 9554 7503

Comments

Popular Posts