Believing I am made for something greater.

Today was one of those mornings that I'm looking at my life, and wondering exactly what I am doing....


My spirit was weak, and I was feeling really vexed and frustrated over where I was progressing in my business, and in my relationships.

It was then I spied one of Joseph Prince's daily bread emails whilst browsing my emails, and decided to just listen to one of his sermons on Youtube.

His many funny, and humourous video sermons lifted my spirits.

I thank the Lord that I finally managed to complete another quarter fold printout on PagePlus Starter (Pagemaker sort of programme free substitute). I then printed out a draft on both my mono colour Brother laser printer, and my new $35 HP 3632 inkjet printer.

The layout of the printout was not as I wanted, but I managed to tweak it a bit and make a scan copy of it into pdf format. At least now I only need to squeeze all the information I need into one page colour print, and not 88 cents a page at Officeworks, or do an order on Vistaprint for $1.20.

I actually do think that the order at Vistaprint is not too bad, considering it is stock paper and permanent ink print, but since I want something that is quick, I want to try out the results on using my new printer (which only will print small photo prints in colour) which should be able to do the work that I needed?

Continue to meditate on his Word and rest in the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

 Exodus 14:13
13 Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. 

2 Chronicles 20:17  
- 17 You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you.’” 

Comments

Popular Posts