Compassion - a prayer of desperation.

For his anger endures but for a moment; in his favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. (Psalms 30:5) 

I returned from Sydney last week. Out of sheer desperation to find solutions to the issues I was facing, I undertook a 7 day one meal dinner fast from 1st April.


During the fast this week, the Holy Spirit brought the word, "Compassion" to my attention. It appeared in different forms..  Finally, I found the verse as it appeared in scripture in one of Derek Prince's youtube teachings.

This is the verse I found:
(Deuteronomy 3:36) For the Lord will judge His people and have compassion on His servants, when He sees their power is gone, and there is no one remaining, bond or free

It was a scripture for desperate prayer. I believe great things will come from this first week of fasting. And I will continue fasting till an answer comes.

Comments

Popular Posts