Medicine or myth: Thor my television cat star!





































It took about six months of post-production... but finally Thor had his six seconds of fame on local television channel, SBS Australia on 26th May 2019.










I only realised the programme was broadcasted on television when one of my church friends saw who he thought was me, and decided to take a picture of it and sent it to me through Whatsapp.

For my readers, I had participated in a survey and had agreed to do some some video recording of my experiments with the tapping method for the Medicine or Myth back in December 2018.

If you are in Australia, you can sign up for a free user account on SBS On Demand on their site and watch the Episode 2 of their Season 1 for the program Medicine or Myth.

Thanks for your support!

Comments

Popular Posts