CYB- The 2.0 Reboot

People make mistakes.

In the case, that would be this.

I have re-imported this entire blog to a new site on Blogger as the former one had technical difficulties.

Firstly from my own mistake of not renewing the domain that I had bought last year. That snowballed into a lot of more technical problems.

So now I have a completely new blog address (again) on Blogger after 16 years (really?).

I will not make the same mistake again.

Nonetheless, I am keen to be able to express myself using words again.

Of late, I have been using Instagram as a platform of expressing my thoughts and creativity. It is a wonderful platform, but as a friend mentioned, readers/users are more easily distracted on the Instagram app, than if they were to scroll down a blog page with nothing but just words to hold your attention.

For me, words are my choice of weapon to express my thoughts and wit.

Wit that comes with age and wisdom.

Let's all plan and hope for a more exciting and promising future with this 2.0 Reboot.





Comments

Popular Posts