Short Term Goals (June 2020)

Today I decided to cancel my Netflix subscription.

I realised that ever since I had taken my piano back from repairs, I haven’t given much time to chase any long running drama series, nor finish watching any in the past two months. 

My focus has changed to just practising the piano as now is the GOLDEN time for me continue the momentum that begun since lockdown started.

It was one of my childhood dreams to be able to play the piano (but my parents never bought me one, and I had to settle for playing the organ in my late teens). 

1. Music:
Complete playing all the songs in Alfred Piano Level 1 Book (within the next two months). 
Now with ten more songs left to go. 

Action: Spend up to 1 hour practising songs consistently every day. Then record the songs. 

2. Fitness: 
On my days off from work, take half an hour of walking at the park.

3. Professional Development: 
Listen to one audio book on professional development/self help/ every month. 
This is to finish all the books in my Audible library.

Action: develop skill set for career development. (boundary setting, negotiations) 

4. Self care: 
Beauty- 
Master applying eyeshadow and eyeliner properly.

5. Social: 
Continue practising my soft skills and learning to small talk (I don’t like small talk but you need it to survive socially).
Continue to develop my best confident self :-) 😄

Comments

Popular Posts