Short Term Goals (July 2020)

This is a follow up post on last month's short-term goals

1. Piano:

I am down to my last four songs in the Albert Piano Book 1. The last eight songs seem to be the most challenging, as I am still practising the first four before proceeding to the last four. 

2. Fitness:

As of the time of writing this entry, Victoria's capital city of Melbourne is now back in lockdown... due to a jump in Covid 19 cases, we are back to house arrest and can't leave the house except for getting exercise and the bare essentials. 

3. Professional Development:

To keep my mind occupied during this lockdown period, I have managed to distract my mind by listening to audio books on Audible on my Iphone 7.

So far, it has been quite successful as I just pop on my ear phones when I go out for my daily walks, and listen to the words. 

4. Self-care: Still working on the eye-shadow and eyeliner application skills.  
 
5. Social skills: This would refer back to my Professional Development, as I have integrated it back to listening to audio books. 

6. The remaining of the short term goals will be on another subsequent post. 

Comments

Popular Posts