My first Norwex stash



Can you name the items I have ordered?


Recently in the last few weeks, I had come across Instagram stories of fellow bloggers demonstrating usage of Norwex products. 

Norwex is a direct marketing company that sells its own line of cleaning and personal care products that is supposed to improve the quality of life by reducing the usage of chemicals at home. It was birthed in Norway in 1994. It was introduced to the home market party in 1995. 

Intrigued, I decided to get my own stash as I hate cleaning, and anything that helps me to clean better at home without the use of toxic cleaning chemicals is something I would be interested to explore. 

So I did some research online, and found a consultant located locally in Werribee. I prefer to order from someone who lives locally as they make good contacts to be friends with. LOL. 

Are the products any good?

I still don't know.. am still trying out the different products. I may do a review after a few weeks of using them. 

Comments

Popular Posts