My testimony of inner healing



I thought I would share a screenshot of the texts that my pastor sent to me. 

On one particular Sunday, one week ago, I had shared my testimony about forgiving my past, and the people that I held a grudge against. 

I shared about my experience in coming to peace with the things that have happened to me in my early adulthood. 

Unfortunately this grudge had allowed the Enemy to have an open door into my life as a blockage to moving forward in my life. 

As a result of my repentance, and obedience to forgiveness, it allowed me to close the door to my past. 

Ever since that day, I have felt so much more freedom than I ever had before. The things that used to trigger me emotionally had disappeared as a result of my repentance and obedience to follow the Lord’s commandment to ‘forgive others as I have forgiven you’. 

It also opened up my mind and my heart to start a season of praying and fasting for my own life. 

For the last two weeks, I have spent fasting one meal every night, and taken this time to just get to know the Lord in a more intimate manner. 

It was originally with the intent of praying for breakthroughs in my life, but the Lord had other better plans than what I had intended. 

By the word of my testimony on that Sunday, it spurred a fire within the listeners to think about their own experience, and hence, Bro Sebastian decided to share a message about it the following week. 

Do not underestimate your own value, nor how the testimony of your own life can be a blessing, and the seed that will lead to the salvation and breakthrough in someone who is hurting in their life. 

Your testimony could be the seed that will allow someone to help someone walk into fruitfulness and the destiny that the Lord had been preparing for them. 

Comments

Popular Posts