90 Day Plan



So this picture above was taken from the Jim Rohn instagram account. 

It's been a while since I shared about my testimony about been given a new spirit and working on my self esteem in September last year. 

Since then, I've had to overcome more challenges. 

Challenges at work. Challenges with my sponsor. 

And even more challenges recently at work that I do not care to share, at least not on a public platform. 

However, perhaps I should first share my accomplishments, at least since December last year. 

Network Marketing: 
I have never mentioned that I joined Networking marketing, or as I like to call it, Direct Sales. 

I joined this company called ACN Pacific in May 2020 last year. It is a Direct Sales company from the States that set up shop in Australia, focusing on providing services by partnering with major telecommunications, energy, and home security providers based in Australia. 

The company was a perfect fit for me as I was intrigued by the concept of residual income. It utilizes a compensation plan that is similarly found in what service industries (ie insurance) utilizes with their agents.

However, in those months in between, it has its up and downs as I was learning the ropes. 

In the month of January 2021, after a long eight months, I finally decided to move on to being my own support system in my line. 

As Eric Worre says, tell your sponsor good bye, and become your own support system. Take charge of your own business, because it is yours, and no one else's responsibility.

Ever since I made the decision to be my own support system, I have made it a point in getting to know all the leaders in the company as well as home office, dropping a note whenever I meet someone new in the system and within the company. 

Doing this is also creating a line of defence in protecting your position within the company, whenever bad gossip tries to come your way. The only way to do this is to foster relationships and getting to know people personally. 

Real Estate: 
One day, some time in late December last year, whilst I was piquing someone about the direct sales business, I met a real estate agent who told me that if I were to complete the Agent Rep course, he would take me under his wing and show me the ropes. 

It has been 6 weeks since since then. After finally submitting all my assignments, I was granted my transcript to be able to legally work as a representative in the Real Estate industry. 

However, having done that, now lies a different path. Instead of going back to the person who initially piqued me, I decided that I wanted to take my time to do my research to find the agency that would best suit what I would like to do, having no experience in this industry.

My GOALS for the next  90 days (next review 9th May 2021):
I shall first start with the first 3 months, and then adapting it after the first 3 months. It is idealistic on my part to be able to create a 6 month plan, but breaking it down to 90 days would make it a sustainable plan to achieve. 

1) 16 points monthly: 
I have created a goal in my planner for the next 90 days in order to be achieve a minimum of 16 points each month (4 each week). My goal is to get to 60 points in the next two months. 

Having a day job, this goal would fit into being my part time work. 

2) Learning a new skill: Acquiring Customers. 
Learning to acquire customers and help them save on their bills by following the right script. 

3) Exercise a minimum of 30 mins each day.
The goal is to create a consistent habit, and then up it to 60 mins. 

4) Practising soft skills in interactions: 
with people around me: Parents, teachers. Taking the time to slow to think about my responses and reactions, especially in thinking about how people will react to me.  

This would help me both in creating rapport with customers, as well as prepare me to enter other service industries. 

5) Mastering product knowledge: 
Attending all product training events, and mastering product knowledge whenever possible. 

6) Personal Development
Listening to personal development, at least 15-30 mins when possible. I have found podcasts created by Eric Worre to be most practical.

Comments

Popular Posts