Goal Review for March 2021.

The beginning of the month is always a good time to review the plans that you have made, and plan accordingly. 

Here is an update of the things that have happened in the past two weeks. 

Real Estate: 

I have been blessed to have met some people on social media who have offered to connect me, and give me advice in the direction to take when it came to real estate. Of course, being a total newbie, I am opting to find out more about Property Management, rather than sales. 

I've also met some people within my network marketing organisation who are also in this industry, so why not start from there?

I still haven't worked out how to integrate the time I need for Real Estate as my side hustles or manage my time, but let's see how it goes. 

Skills to building in Network Marketing: 

The ones listed here are the 7 ones that Eric Worre talks about in his Go Pro book. Regardless of which company, or product the company sells, the skill sets remains universal, and is worth the time and investment to master. 

They are: 

1) Finding prospects. 

2) Inviting prospects to understand your product/ opportunity

3) Presenting your product or opportunity to prospects. 

4)  Following up with your prospects

5) Helping your prospects become customers/ or distributors. 

6) Helping your new distributor get started right. 

7) Promoting events. 

Meeting Goals: 

As I reflect on the previous goals, I realise that having too many goals and trying to meet all of them is actually counter productive and acts as a distraction for me. So this time, I am going to simplify it for the next two weeks (next review in two weeks).


1) 16 Points Monthly: 

It is better to set a higher point than lesser, so that you have more to achieve as you reflect back at the end of the month. 

Ok, was it easy to achieve this goal point in February? To be honest, due to my limited social circle, it was not easy. However, I did manage to meet it half way. I manage to score 8 points in January. 

Let's beat this record, and attempt to get as close as possible to the goal point.

 2) Skillset to master: Presenting your product/opportunity. 

This requires knowing how to present the business overview to prospect. It is something I have yet to master. 

As I am still my own support system, this would be the skill set that I am focusing on mastering this month.

3) 30 mins out walking in the sun. 

Ok, just three goals this month. I will review it in the next two weeks, and let's see how we are getting on with this.

Comments

Popular Posts