Milestone Day

Today was a milestone day. 

1. I cleared the entire white elephant sitting in my lounge area, and sent him walking. It was really a work of God, his Hand working. 

Something that I’ve been trying to get rid of for the past 3 years, but He got rid of within 3 days. 

2. My upline finally called me after 2 weeks of silence. 
I was almost ready to give up on him when he didn’t make it to the movie in Highpoint. 
But I noticed he made some changes in his WhatsApp status, so I had enough of an unction from the Holy Spirit to know something was up. 

True enough, he called me the next morning when I was going about my day. He knew it was my day off, and he asked me what I was doing. Then he tried making small talk (which I know he hates because he is asocial). 

I know it was very difficult for him to call me to express what was in his thoughts (whether he admits it or not). He would not even let me even interrupt or speak halfway to share my thoughts and had shut the phone down before I even had a chance to say anything 😂 

3. I brought snacks for my co workers who are currently dealing with a toxic work episode. 

Comments

Popular Posts